Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Few Nice Pictures of the Parks

OK, so maybe I'm just filled with excitement about posting all of my pictures up on my Flickr account, but I figured I'd share some postcard quality shots with everyone.

This one is from the Disney Cruise - you can see the Flying Dutchman docked at Castaway Cay.


I Love any shot of the Spaceship Earth sphere. This one came out extra symmetrical. The second shot shows how the lighting can completely change its look. For the picture on the right, I really liked the reflection in the castle moat.


This picture shows the level of detail put into Epcot's China theater waiting area rotunda.


There's nothing quite like nighttime at the parks.


Canada's topiary gardens are really beautiful, especially during the garden show.


Dusk falling in the Magic Kingdom.


I just liked how this picture was centered, but taken at an angle.


If money wasn't an issue and I had my choice of resort, I'd stay at the Polynesian. I love the theming and since it's one of older resorts (before the penny pinching), the rooms are larger than, say, the Wilderness Lodge.


The ominous tower. I especially like how they leave a single light on at night so that everyone on their way to Fantasmic gets to wonder what's up in the tower.


The Mansion's wings always make it seem like it's reaching out to get you.



I didn't Photoshop this one, honestly. It almost has an ominous feel to it.


A shot during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party. Just check out the varied lighting effects. So different in color, but when all put together, they all seem to fit.

No comments: